Monday, November 15, 2010

God's Debris

I read books on the swing of my mood. Yesterday I got hold of God's Debris, a book by Scott Adams.
Just finished reading it, so thought of sharing my view on this book here.

Scott maneuvered well to make readers think the way he wants them to.

Every page is soaked with thoughts, thoughts isolated from skeptic's creed, right or wrong can vary with one's own perspective.

If you are rational, this script of 132 pages will give enough opportunity to your subconscious and conscious to recollect and handshake.

At many places Scott sounded perfect dumb owning to his knowledge and understanding about science & multiverse.

Scott's probability of God's existence is 1, which was a turn down for me. I expected a debate on existence of the omnipotent, which could have been interesting.
Overall it was worth reading this book.

few quotes from the book:
Only probability is inexplicable.
Practicality rules our perceptions.
Importance is not an intrinsic quality of universe.
Weakness & flaw are the biggest source of motivation


free pdf version
http://nowscape.com/godsdebris.pdf

0 comments: